What is this game written in?
Logo design, general look & feel by Firestream. Item art by Rexard (purchased from game dev market). Hero, Enemy, Titan art by Azhartz (purchased from Freepik).
- A new Story is available if you are level 60 and can get to the Moon. This is the first story written by a member of the game, so be sure to check it out!
- Two more special colors have been added with new criteria under Settings
- Zeus will drop Shards to the top 3 damage dealers when killed now. This is important to the upcoming God-Tier Season.
- Added Today's Status (from daily stats) to the bottom of Patrol, just for convenience.
******* SEASON 2 BEGINS ********
- Season 2 leaderboards are up
- Bikes can now be infused
- Various small tweaks around the game
- Vendor updates: New Bike and new gear at VQ
- I am sure there will be issues as we have never changed seasons before. I'll be working out kinks this week, so please bare with me.
- New Triumph for No Kills 99
- New Triumph for Max Decode Rank
- Getting ready for Season 2! Starts October 15th
- Boosters that affect perks have been changed to increase their effect based on your level. This should make most boosters more useful even at later levels.
- A new Balanced Booster item has been added that boosts all perks at once. It is available in the Mat/Booster shop and can drop from enemies/bounties.
- Red Memories will drop from enemies (rarely) now in the Underworld and New Agora
- New Kratos godly weapon added
- Starter Kratos now defaults to locked
- Two new Triumphs have been added: 200 Cards Unlocked and 50k kills in a single day
- Small Code of Conduct change
- Bug fixes
- A new unlockable gradient for your username is available under Settings. More of these will be added over time.
- The Acropolis Sentinel and Randal the Vandal can drop new items in support of the new gradient color option
- My Inventory now has an Other list that includes these new items and Shards of Zeus
- Registration still asks for email, but is no longer required
- In support of the new Patreon tiers, a custom emblem upload tool has been added that is accessible from My Settings
- A new achievement for collecting emblems has been added
- Option to turn off your Patreon chat style added to settings
- New booster item: Berserker Charm - runs for 500 attacks and keeps enemies enraged
- New booster item: Enrage Nullifier - runs for 500 attacks and keeps enemies from enraging, also works against public event bosses
- A new story is available at Sol Complex for level 10+
- Added some color to HP bar when you get low
- Added chat mentions when you click on an emblem
- When you purchase a bike now it will be set to Riding
- Daily Stats now shows estimated days to 10B Drachma once you reach level 99 and then days to 75B Drachma once you are over 10B
- Fixed extra twitter icon in acropolis
- Adjusted Borgen price calculations for this weekend
- Small bug fixes and tweaks
- We are on a brand new dedicated server just for this game. No more shared hosting and way better game speed.
- Now if you turn off chat in settings, it will actually turn off the calls for chat, which might help game speed
- The main Clans list now shows the member count
- Decoding single memories now gives a nice popup with the new gear stats and improvements.
- Mass yellow decode added for level 99 Heroes
- Super abilities now do a different effect as part of the removal of Destiny content